Monday, May 7, 2007

ABOUT ME !!

ROLCAM.

This stands for my name ROLAND CAMILLERI. ROL CAM.
I was born in MALTA in 1930.This makes me one of the oldest members here.
I now live in SYDNEY AUSTRALIA.My email address is :- rolcam@aol.com
My number one hobby is belonging to Q & A sites.
My number two hobby is waching DVDs on my computer.I am now retired.I wore quite a number of hats during my working career.
I was An Insurance Man, An Accountant, A Teacherof Financial Management, An Auditor both Internal and External, An Accounting Software Author,A Corporation Secretary.
I was an ASKME Member for years.
I hold the number of questions asked record on POINTASK.
I am well known on Answerway.
I also like most of the other Q & A sites.
I speak Maltese and Italian fluently.
Last but not least I love Mathematics.

roland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home